21) Avoid answering any and all questions.
22) Flirt. A LOT.
23) Show up as late as you possibly can.
24) Mention how busy you are and that you can’t stay for long.
25) Correct the interviewer’s grammar and syntax. They’ll love that.
26) Make dirty jokes. Don’t stop until you get a laugh!
27) BYOB! Just make sure you walk in sipping on something and don’t stop sipping until it’s over.
28) Show up way too early. Try to look disoriented while you’re at it!
29) Step into the interview room with a cigarette, cigar, pipe or bong of some sort.
30) Forget the name of the interviewer. Maybe forget your own, while you’re at it!