31) Wear your sunglasses. It’s cool.
32) Wear your Bluetooth headpiece. Bonus points for talking to someone mid-interview.
33) Wear headphones. Tunes should keep you amped for the interview you’ve immediately failed.
34) Look bored. VERY BORED.
35) Do not bring your resume or CV. Claim your dog ate them.
36) Forget what was on your own resume.
37) Add “like” and “dude” to every sentence.
38) Slouch in your seat.
39) Bring a friend. Make it a party!
40) Interrupt your interviewer at least three times.