41) Complain about the wait, the drive, the smell, the time of day. Just complain!
42) Act and sound incredibly desperate.
43) Wear a watch and check it approximately twice per second.
44) Flat out insult your interviewer… and their mother!
45) Look and act as nervous as possible.
46) Joke around. What’s there to take seriously?
47) Shake hands like you have a dead fish strapped to your wrist.
48) Roll your eyes after each and every question you are asked.
49) Borrow a pen. Don’t bother bringing your own!
50) Miss your interview completely.
And there you have it. The 50 best ways to completely ruin your chances of impressing an interviewer for a new job. Saw a little bit of yourself reflected in this roundup? Don’t worry; we have all been there.
Feel free to share your favorites and thank us later!